giovedì 26 novembre 2015

ETSY FINDS #6


It's really cold right now.
I'm sitting at my favorite cafe eating a brownie and sipping a cappuccino, trying to warm my fingertips.
Winter is here and Trieste is possibly the worst in this time of the year, because of the bora (a strong wind that blows just in this particular area).

Do you know what warms my heart like no heater can possibly do? Some good design pieces.
Here's what I've recently found on Etsy.


Art Print - Natural Living / Link

























Pillow -  Handwoven Wool / Link


























Fold Over Sling Bag with Genuine Leather Strap / Link
























Coastal Cottages Tote Bag / Link 

























Tray - Vases - Designed by Depeapa / Link





















Frauklaner Icosahedron Planters (made of concrete) / Link




















Campfire Stool / Link




















Hope you had a great week so far.
See you next time!












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento