lunedì 19 ottobre 2015

MONDAY MORNING #1


Everybody hates mondays, it's a fact.
I know I'm not the only one out there: I never think about monday as a new beginning but more as a curse, so I'm the first one who needs a good old kick to start the week.
From now on, I'll try to make your monday mornings less rough with a little bit of inspiration.



1. Going to Amsterdam? Then you might want to get an unusual and well designed guide. Here's a nice one, designed by Mara Vissers and Judith van der Velden.






















2. I've recently came across the work of Liekeland, and you should too. She's a great designer and illustrator with a twist: each of her illustrations is printed on Arctic Paper from Sweden. With only a minimum amount of water and energy Arctic Paper produces ecological and FSC-certified types of paper.





















3. If you haven't read "The Outsiders" (Gestalten) yet, maybe you should. I bought this book last week and I can't be happier: great pictures, great stories, aka great publication.



















4. If I've designed our "Minerals" tshirt there's a reason for sure: since I was a kid I've always been attracted by stones, pebbles, rocks and minerals. I found this awesome Minerals calendar, enjoy!




















5. Aw, this patch. Do I need to say more? I would love to have it straight on my denim jacket!


















6. I don't know what's your relationship with cactus: I'm terrible at keeping plants alive and cactus are on the list as well. I'd prefer seeing them as a pattern, why not on socks?


























7. I'm into notebooks and sketchbooks and I can't imagine to have none in the house. I keep more than once at time for various functions (illustrating, small notes, diary, agenda ... the list is long). I found this cool one by BirdPlusBird: cool design and eco-friendly recycled paper.
























Hope this will do. Tell me about your monday and if you liked my selection.
Now I'll probably go to get my third coffee.


Have a nice day!












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento